Monday, March 12, 2007

Public persona

Electra achieved notoriety during her on-again, off-again marriage to basketball star Dennis Rodman from 1998 to 1999. The wedding to Rodman took place at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada. Later, she had a brief affair with Tommy Lee, the ex-husband of Pamela Anderson. Borrowing another page from fellow Baywatch companion Anderson’s publicity playbook, Electra was quoted in August 2004 that she was thinking of having her breast implants removed. She told World Entertainment News Network,

I had nice breasts to begin with. They weren’t the biggest boobs, (but) I just think it was really trendy (to have implants) at a certain time, so I decided to do it. There are moments when I think it’s kind of silly and I wish I would’ve just stayed natural.

On Baywatch: “I never had my own name on a bathing suit on “Baywatch”. I was always given one that said Pamela (Anderson) or Yasmine (Bleeth). I earned my own suit, at the end of the season, which I now have framed”.

No comments: